Make a homemade watering can with your child!
An ideal craft for all ages, little ones will REALLY have fun doing this, as they can decorate the cans whilst an adult punches the holes!
What you need to make your homemade watering can...
- half gallon milk jug
- nail, knitting needle or other sharp implement
- waterproof paints or permanent markers
1. Thoroughly rinse out the milk jug.
2. Allow your child to decorate the milk jug with whatever materials they choose.
3. Using the nail, needle or another sharp implement, make several small holes in the front of the jug (adults only).
4. Fill the jug with water and your child can have fun watering all the plants in the garden!